Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bag #3

This bag was a little tricky for me. I ran out of regular interfacing after the lining, so I used some fusible fleece that I had from another project. It actually looks really nice and will hold it's shape better I think. So it makes me a little bummed that I didn't use the fleece on the other bags. And this one was a short yard, so there wasn't much fabric for pockets. Actually, there weren't even scraps big enough for a pocket. I had to sew the scraps together to form one pocket and one pen slip. And I forgot to put in a key fob! I'll have to figure out how to put one in after-the-fact today. Here's the pics.




I also had a dream last night about these bags and turning one into a "mom" bag, like a more compact diaper bag. I might give that a try. I'll post as I go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment