Friday, December 18, 2009

Been a while...

So it has been a little while since I have been able to sew anything and I only have a week to finish my Christmas purses (eek!) So here is my to-do list and I will post pictures as I frantically try to finish them!

*a black and white polka dot purse for my step-sister-in-law Heather
*a pink purse for our great friend Kate
*a doggie collar bag for my mother-in-law's dog Angus
*a quilt block for my Mom, but she probably won't get that until after Christmas :(
*a black and white polka dot clutch for my Step-mother-in-law Sharon.

I will try to do all of these Sunday and during brief napping hours Monday and Tuesday. Thursday we have Christmas with one set of in-laws, Friday with the other set so I need to get these done before then.

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment